FHAPHetalia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Poll

12. Which RP ideas would you most like to take part in?

Feelfreetohitmeifyou'veheardenoughofthis. - Page 2 I_vote_lcap2%Feelfreetohitmeifyou'veheardenoughofthis. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 2% [ 1 ]
Feelfreetohitmeifyou'veheardenoughofthis. - Page 2 I_vote_lcap7%Feelfreetohitmeifyou'veheardenoughofthis. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 7% [ 3 ]
Feelfreetohitmeifyou'veheardenoughofthis. - Page 2 I_vote_lcap4%Feelfreetohitmeifyou'veheardenoughofthis. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 4% [ 2 ]
Feelfreetohitmeifyou'veheardenoughofthis. - Page 2 I_vote_lcap9%Feelfreetohitmeifyou'veheardenoughofthis. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 9% [ 4 ]
Feelfreetohitmeifyou'veheardenoughofthis. - Page 2 I_vote_lcap9%Feelfreetohitmeifyou'veheardenoughofthis. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 9% [ 4 ]
Feelfreetohitmeifyou'veheardenoughofthis. - Page 2 I_vote_lcap7%Feelfreetohitmeifyou'veheardenoughofthis. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 7% [ 3 ]
Feelfreetohitmeifyou'veheardenoughofthis. - Page 2 I_vote_lcap4%Feelfreetohitmeifyou'veheardenoughofthis. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 4% [ 2 ]

Total Votes : 45

Latest topics
» shrek 4 is better than hetalia.
Feelfreetohitmeifyou'veheardenoughofthis. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2017 10:19 am by Wolpard

» June RP idea poll
Feelfreetohitmeifyou'veheardenoughofthis. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 6:35 pm by BakaInuNinja

» Endless questions
Feelfreetohitmeifyou'veheardenoughofthis. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 5:32 pm by Wolpard

» Dogs Vs Cats counting! 3!
Feelfreetohitmeifyou'veheardenoughofthis. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 5:32 pm by Wolpard

» Baka's ... Brain AUs?
Feelfreetohitmeifyou'veheardenoughofthis. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 8:15 am by BakaInuNinja

» Werewolves Vs. Vampires Discussion Thread
Feelfreetohitmeifyou'veheardenoughofthis. - Page 2 EmptySat May 30, 2015 6:24 pm by Blue Blood

» Eurovision song contest 2015
Feelfreetohitmeifyou'veheardenoughofthis. - Page 2 EmptySun May 24, 2015 1:41 am by BakaInuNinja

» Creepy short stories 0:
Feelfreetohitmeifyou'veheardenoughofthis. - Page 2 EmptyMon May 18, 2015 3:16 pm by BakaInuNinja

» An Apology
Feelfreetohitmeifyou'veheardenoughofthis. - Page 2 EmptySun May 10, 2015 1:35 am by Wolfhiidan

» Kitsune, Huli Jing, and Kumiho Role Play
Feelfreetohitmeifyou'veheardenoughofthis. - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2015 1:08 pm by Blue Blood

» Group News
Feelfreetohitmeifyou'veheardenoughofthis. - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 2:52 pm by Wolpard

» DvsA redo again!
Feelfreetohitmeifyou'veheardenoughofthis. - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 1:23 am by BakaInuNinja

» Cat/Nekotalia Role Play
Feelfreetohitmeifyou'veheardenoughofthis. - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 7:20 am by BakaInuNinja

» Corrupt a wish
Feelfreetohitmeifyou'veheardenoughofthis. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 2:50 am by Silverthewolf

» Share your FH Roleplays and chats!
Feelfreetohitmeifyou'veheardenoughofthis. - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 28, 2015 10:09 am by BakaInuNinja

» IDEAS PLS
Feelfreetohitmeifyou'veheardenoughofthis. - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 11:35 pm by Wolpard

» March RP idea poll
Feelfreetohitmeifyou'veheardenoughofthis. - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 9:14 pm by Heta

» Werewolves Vs Vampires RP update thread
Feelfreetohitmeifyou'veheardenoughofthis. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 9:35 pm by Wolpard

» Kitsune, Huli Jing and Kumiho Info+Discussion thread
Feelfreetohitmeifyou'veheardenoughofthis. - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 8:14 am by Blue Blood

» Relative character ages project thing
Feelfreetohitmeifyou'veheardenoughofthis. - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 3:54 am by Wolpard

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Feelfreetohitmeifyou'veheardenoughofthis.

+3
Blue Blood
Wolpard
BakaInuNinja
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Feelfreetohitmeifyou'veheardenoughofthis. - Page 2 Empty Re: Feelfreetohitmeifyou'veheardenoughofthis.

Post by BakaInuNinja Tue Oct 02, 2012 5:34 pm

Nevermind. I figured the front post might end up too long.
I'mgonnaputithere. Not too hard to lose.

And yeahh... What other beings could there b... Centaurs? |D *Attempt to think of as many humanoid mythical beings as possible*
Ffff- I just thought whatever Poland is he could have a pet Pegasus or something. ThenIrememberdwedon'tcurrentlyhaveaPoland.
How about actual ghosts, so they have some abilities of their own, like creating mirages or something?
Ohh. AndMermaidsandMinotaursandWerewolvesandVampiresandZombiesandFawns.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Here works. : D

Weaknesses and strengths of mythical species: (If you have any other ideas for these, please do comment!)
Nightwalkers: Very tall, dark beings with wings and the ability to shapeshift.(Milo, pleasehelpIhavebadmemorywhatdoInotremember?)
Weaknesses: Fire,
Strengths: Wings, Shapeshifting,
Devils: Those who naturally live in hell, they have bat wings, horns and a pointed tail.(Should we differentiate between Devils and Demons maybe?)
Weaknesses: Holy Water, Sunlight,
Strengths: Wings, fire breathing,
Angels: Divine beings who naturally live in Heaven, they have pure white feathered wings.
Weaknesses:
Strengths: Wings,
Fairies: Small beings with thin semi-transparent wings.
Weaknesses: Physical weakness,
Strengths: Wings, Healing, Minor magic 'tricks'?,

Last edited by BakaInuNinja on Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:49 pm; edited 4 times in total
BakaInuNinja
BakaInuNinja
Star

http://baka-inu-ninja.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Feelfreetohitmeifyou'veheardenoughofthis. - Page 2 Empty Re: Feelfreetohitmeifyou'veheardenoughofthis.

Post by BakaInuNinja Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:39 pm

Here are some from there that I've found that sound interesting:
These'd be good for ones on earth:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Having one or so of these could be interesting.
Andthensomeothers:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
BakaInuNinja
BakaInuNinja
Star

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Blood Tue Oct 02, 2012 7:20 pm

Well I was going to post a link that might help, but, it won't let me.
I kind of just thought demon and devil was interchangeable. Iactuallycallthemdemonsmoreoften. I think of Devil as just the one ruler of Hell.
Blue Blood
Blue Blood
Supercontinent

Back to top Go down

Post by BakaInuNinja Tue Oct 02, 2012 7:24 pm

Yeahh. I keep referring to them as 'Devil/Demon' here since I was never too sure. I always saw them as separate things, but I could never really define what makes them different from one another.
BakaInuNinja
BakaInuNinja
Star

Back to top Go down

Post by NeonANDKyro-KiaratheFox Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:22 am

Hmm... I don't really know what Colorado will be anymore :/ I mean, she's way too nice to be a Devil/Demon, or especially a Nightwalker. I'm not really sure on if she should be a angel either, but I'm pretty sure I might go with either that or Werecat (Or just some long-termed-life Neko girl who can turn into a cat :P) .o.

And do you mind if I bring in Atlantis? (She beh mermaid?)
NeonANDKyro-KiaratheFox
NeonANDKyro-KiaratheFox
University

http://kiarathefox.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by BakaInuNinja Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:30 am

Pff, Alright~
It might be interesting too with America being something different to a state of his.

And nope, I don't mind if you bring her too~
BakaInuNinja
BakaInuNinja
Star

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolpard Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:52 am

Oh, I kind of had an idea-ish thing about beginning the RP?

The Nightwalkers could begin causing trouble, and one of the Earth creatures calls this meeting between creatures from all over the world (Kind of like the world conference, only mythical-creature style) in which they discuss the problem and name ideas on how to work it out, both getting the Nightwalkers, Demons and Angels out of Earth and how they can save their world.
But of course, they'd still be involved with a lot of physical contact with the Nightwalkers, Demons and Angels later on.
Wolpard
Wolpard
Solar System

http://SnowWolpard.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Green Wolf Wed Oct 03, 2012 1:15 pm

That sounds good to me ^u^

... Anyway. Do you guys don't mind if I roleplay as Ukraine and Kumajirou too? I don't know maybe I would be not really good at RPing as them but atleast I try? I think Ukraine would fit to this RP as Angel.

I kinda have an idea-like thing about the RP?
So. After a lots of battles with Nightwalkers, Ukraine somehow finds out that Russia is her brother? AndIdon'tknow.Otherstuff. :u
Green Wolf
Green Wolf
Region

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolpard Wed Oct 03, 2012 3:53 pm

Oohsoundsinteresting .o.
Wolpard
Wolpard
Solar System

Back to top Go down

Post by BakaInuNinja Wed Oct 03, 2012 4:05 pm

Oohh Yeahh. o:

Plottwistsarealwaysfun. Wellnotaplottwist. But. Closeenough.
BakaInuNinja
BakaInuNinja
Star

Back to top Go down

Feelfreetohitmeifyou'veheardenoughofthis. - Page 2 Empty Yea....

Post by Silverthewolf Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:58 am

I was hoping that I could join. Maybe as Greece and Italy? If you allow two characters to be rped. If only one, then Greece.
But I love the idea of the plot and such, and I would love to participate.
Silverthewolf
Silverthewolf
Super Power

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolpard Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:58 am

Yeah you can be more than one character. .v. Like I have Russia as a Nightwalker and Switzerland as a Faun.
Wolpard
Wolpard
Solar System

Back to top Go down

Post by Silverthewolf Tue Oct 09, 2012 6:27 am

Oh okay ^^
Silverthewolf
Silverthewolf
Super Power

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum