FHAPHetalia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Poll

12. Which RP ideas would you most like to take part in?

Supernatural AU I_vote_lcap2%Supernatural AU I_vote_rcap 2% [ 1 ]
Supernatural AU I_vote_lcap7%Supernatural AU I_vote_rcap 7% [ 3 ]
Supernatural AU I_vote_lcap4%Supernatural AU I_vote_rcap 4% [ 2 ]
Supernatural AU I_vote_lcap9%Supernatural AU I_vote_rcap 9% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 45

Latest topics
» shrek 4 is better than hetalia.
Supernatural AU EmptyMon Jan 09, 2017 10:19 am by Wolpard

» June RP idea poll
Supernatural AU EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 6:35 pm by BakaInuNinja

» Endless questions
Supernatural AU EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 5:32 pm by Wolpard

» Dogs Vs Cats counting! 3!
Supernatural AU EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 5:32 pm by Wolpard

» Baka's ... Brain AUs?
Supernatural AU EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 8:15 am by BakaInuNinja

» Werewolves Vs. Vampires Discussion Thread
Supernatural AU EmptySat May 30, 2015 6:24 pm by Blue Blood

» Eurovision song contest 2015
Supernatural AU EmptySun May 24, 2015 1:41 am by BakaInuNinja

» Creepy short stories 0:
Supernatural AU EmptyMon May 18, 2015 3:16 pm by BakaInuNinja

» An Apology
Supernatural AU EmptySun May 10, 2015 1:35 am by Wolfhiidan

» Kitsune, Huli Jing, and Kumiho Role Play
Supernatural AU EmptyMon Apr 27, 2015 1:08 pm by Blue Blood

» Group News
Supernatural AU EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 2:52 pm by Wolpard

» DvsA redo again!
Supernatural AU EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 1:23 am by BakaInuNinja

» Cat/Nekotalia Role Play
Supernatural AU EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 7:20 am by BakaInuNinja

» Corrupt a wish
Supernatural AU EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 2:50 am by Silverthewolf

» Share your FH Roleplays and chats!
Supernatural AU EmptySat Mar 28, 2015 10:09 am by BakaInuNinja

» IDEAS PLS
Supernatural AU EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 11:35 pm by Wolpard

» March RP idea poll
Supernatural AU EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 9:14 pm by Heta

» Werewolves Vs Vampires RP update thread
Supernatural AU EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 9:35 pm by Wolpard

» Kitsune, Huli Jing and Kumiho Info+Discussion thread
Supernatural AU EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 8:14 am by Blue Blood

» Relative character ages project thing
Supernatural AU EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 3:54 am by Wolpard

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Supernatural AU

Go down

Supernatural AU Empty Supernatural AU

Post by Heta Sat Feb 08, 2014 3:59 pm

Not the normal supernatural AUs where there's just mystical beasts everywhere along with humans - it's like that, but kind of not. It's based on the Supernatural TV show. Listed below are the things you can be and what you can do with it.

Hunter - hunter is a [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (and in one case an [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]) who hunts down the supernatural and saves people from[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and other creatures. When you're a hunter, you normally hate supernatural beings and hunt them down. It's your job and it's pretty tough and just about always ends in your death. You have multiple weapons to use against them, and often have quite a bit of information to use against them. The way you end up a hunter is either being because some supernatural being fucked up your life somehow (killing someone you loved, aggressively harming you, that kind of thing) or because of something else, like being raised into the life of a hunter.
Most of the time hunters don't live in one place, for good reason too. Most are always on the move. Some, however, can choose to own a house, but do not stay there too much, nor do they interact much with neighbors.
(More information on hunters here - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.])

Demon - Demons are malevolent spirits created by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. Created from corrupted [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] after extensive torture in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and other demons they become corrupted and extremely evil, and also very powerful. The species as a whole functions as the series' primary antagonists and are the most recurring creatures in the series. When you're a demon, you are evil, even if you choose to be a so-called "good" demon. You murder people, you attack innocents, that kind of thing. You enter a host through their mouth and depending on who you are the host's eyes can change to colors of black, red, white, grey, or yellow. However, to make things easier, the color limits will be black and red, black being the majority and red being a low amount. (More information on demons is here - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Angel - Angels are winged celestial beings created by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] to serve as his attendants and messengers, but also as soldiers in his war against [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. They are native to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and are imbued with both holy white light as well as considerable power. Their true form is nothing less of holy righteous beings which are beautiful as well as hazardous, terrifying, and overwhelming all at the same time; ranging from two to six (maybe more) large feathered wings on their backs, four animalistic heads with halos of light around them, and heights as tall as skyscrapers. Angels are one of the most powerful entities in the series, generally outclassing all demons, monsters, Reapers and other supernatural creatures with the exception of the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.],[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Himself.  As an angel, you have extreme power. A majority of humans cannot see the angel's true form, due to it be too overwhelming for their sight. Though, a special few can perhaps see the true form of an angel with suffering effects of such. Demons also cannot see an angel's true form without harming their host.
Most angels prefer to not show emotion, due to it being "doorways to doubt" and a weakness. They are not permitted to show emotion for the same reason.
No angel has currently seen God's true face - only four, however. Those four are guessed to be the archangels.
Many angels think humans to be inferior and look down on them, though some are more civil with the humans, and others consider them better than the angels themselves.
There are multiple types of angels. The four archangels(High-tier) (Gabriel, Michael, Raphael and Lucifer) and only two are still alive. Then Seraphim(Mid-tier) who rank higher than cupids and angels. They are immensely powerful and can easily take down high-tier demons and monsters. If they Fall, they do not lose their power. The angels(low-tier) outclass demons and monsters, though not as powerful as Archangels or Seraphim. They are commanded by the Seraphim, and because none have seen God must rely on obedience and faith. They carry angel blades, which can kill any being, even angels themselves. (More on angels can be found here - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.])

If you wish to go through the monsters, this is the link: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
It contains ranks of each monster and what they are. However, the two monsters limited to being a main character of the roleplay are werewolf and vampire. Anything else can be played as NPC or random character.
Amount of each thing are limited, also, due to most having large amounts of power, and to be careful that it doesn't get out of hand. xux
Any amount of hunters.
There can be up to three or four angels.
Seven or eight demons.
Two or three werewolves.
Two or three vampires.

Only demons can get into Hell with ease - angels have to either be invited or fight their way in, with risk of burning their wings. When demons die, they fade into nonexistence. 
Angels can get into Heaven without problem; demons are not welcome. When they die, they just fade away into nonexistence.
Monsters go to Purgatory when dead.
Hunters go to Heaven or Hell when they die, depending on what they've done or who they've messed with in their life. Sometimes higher-ups can decide to have them tortured in Hell if they messed with them directly.

Until a full plot has been decided, it will first begin as everyone getting settled into the roleplay - meeting each other on hunts, somewhere on Earth, in Hell, wherever.

You can ask any questions you may have if you're confused. owo
Heta
Heta
Space station

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum