FHAPHetalia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Poll

12. Which RP ideas would you most like to take part in?

About the Shipping challenge I_vote_lcap2%About the Shipping challenge I_vote_rcap 2% [ 1 ]
About the Shipping challenge I_vote_lcap7%About the Shipping challenge I_vote_rcap 7% [ 3 ]
About the Shipping challenge I_vote_lcap4%About the Shipping challenge I_vote_rcap 4% [ 2 ]
About the Shipping challenge I_vote_lcap9%About the Shipping challenge I_vote_rcap 9% [ 4 ]
About the Shipping challenge I_vote_lcap9%About the Shipping challenge I_vote_rcap 9% [ 4 ]
About the Shipping challenge I_vote_lcap7%About the Shipping challenge I_vote_rcap 7% [ 3 ]
About the Shipping challenge I_vote_lcap4%About the Shipping challenge I_vote_rcap 4% [ 2 ]

Total Votes : 45

Latest topics
» shrek 4 is better than hetalia.
About the Shipping challenge EmptyMon Jan 09, 2017 10:19 am by Wolpard

» June RP idea poll
About the Shipping challenge EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 6:35 pm by BakaInuNinja

» Endless questions
About the Shipping challenge EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 5:32 pm by Wolpard

» Dogs Vs Cats counting! 3!
About the Shipping challenge EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 5:32 pm by Wolpard

» Baka's ... Brain AUs?
About the Shipping challenge EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 8:15 am by BakaInuNinja

» Werewolves Vs. Vampires Discussion Thread
About the Shipping challenge EmptySat May 30, 2015 6:24 pm by Blue Blood

» Eurovision song contest 2015
About the Shipping challenge EmptySun May 24, 2015 1:41 am by BakaInuNinja

» Creepy short stories 0:
About the Shipping challenge EmptyMon May 18, 2015 3:16 pm by BakaInuNinja

» An Apology
About the Shipping challenge EmptySun May 10, 2015 1:35 am by Wolfhiidan

» Kitsune, Huli Jing, and Kumiho Role Play
About the Shipping challenge EmptyMon Apr 27, 2015 1:08 pm by Blue Blood

» Group News
About the Shipping challenge EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 2:52 pm by Wolpard

» DvsA redo again!
About the Shipping challenge EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 1:23 am by BakaInuNinja

» Cat/Nekotalia Role Play
About the Shipping challenge EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 7:20 am by BakaInuNinja

» Corrupt a wish
About the Shipping challenge EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 2:50 am by Silverthewolf

» Share your FH Roleplays and chats!
About the Shipping challenge EmptySat Mar 28, 2015 10:09 am by BakaInuNinja

» IDEAS PLS
About the Shipping challenge EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 11:35 pm by Wolpard

» March RP idea poll
About the Shipping challenge EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 9:14 pm by Heta

» Werewolves Vs Vampires RP update thread
About the Shipping challenge EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 9:35 pm by Wolpard

» Kitsune, Huli Jing and Kumiho Info+Discussion thread
About the Shipping challenge EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 8:14 am by Blue Blood

» Relative character ages project thing
About the Shipping challenge EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 3:54 am by Wolpard

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

About the Shipping challenge

Go down

About the Shipping challenge Empty About the Shipping challenge

Post by BakaInuNinja Sun Jan 19, 2014 7:55 pm

The Shipping Challenge is our group's crazy, bi-monthly Roleplaying game.

Every two months we'll call out for people to sign up both official characters and OCs that they roleplay to enter into the draw(As long as you arrive on time you can come on the night and add characters too!) And at the end of those two months(Or possibly more, depending on the activity of the group at the time.) we will have a little party on Tinychat, with optional talking on webcams/microphones, possibly watching movies, playing online games together(and maybe roleplaying in them) and more, along with of course a live drawing of the next two months' pairings!

We stick with the very reliable, literal picking slips of paper out of a bucket(Our... "Sex bucket") so we don't have to worry about any computer program messing up, and gives us some fun suspense! If there is an odd number of characters then the last three will be left together as a threesome/love triangle/whatever it may be interpreted as. One thing I will point out is that 'Ship' doesn't have to necessarily mean a romantic couple, but could simply be 'friendship'. So if you don't like Yaoi/yuri but end up with what may seem to be such a pair, you can always roleplay them as friends!

Lastly once the pairing is drawn, time to start the actual challenge. Try to roleplay some sort of ship for each character you have entered into the drawing! You are free to start a topic on the forum here for it, simply roleplay it on FH, or you could roleplay the pairing in private elsewhere such as deviantart, forum messages, skype, etc.

Please do not:

• Complain if a pairing you wanted isn't drawn - If you really want to roleplay a certain couple then simply ask the person roleplaying the other character, you don't have to do it through the shipping challenge!
  • Get angry if your partner doesn't want to roleplay your pairing whilst you want to, try and come to a compromise but don't pester them.
  • Think you need to stop an RP just because the next set of pairings has been drawn, you can keep that RP going for as long as you like!
  • Repeatedly enter all your characters each time only to never attempt to Roleplay any of the couples. We accept that many people will struggle with ideas for some pairings, but maybe that means you should refrain from entering your characters if you struggle so much.

Finally, when a pairing gets drawn multiple times in consecutive months, why not try and roleplay the characters in a different AU? Some more well known ones such as:
2P - Dark/opposite personalities.
Cardverse - Based in four kingdoms themed around the four card suits. The Kings, Queens and Jacks are all official.
Nekotalia - Cats!
Nyotalia - Gender swapped.
HetaOni - Trapped in a time-crazed mansion with others dying?
Gakuen - Normal world school AU pretty much.
And some other theme ideas: WW3 futuristic, Space-themed futuristic, Ancient historical AU, mythical beings such as merpeople, vampires, werewolves, fairies, dragons, the lot! Apocalyptic, an AU based in the universe of another anime/movie/book/etc. 
And if you want, you can use combinations of AUs too.

If there is anything else you would like to know, please ask.
BakaInuNinja
BakaInuNinja
Star

http://baka-inu-ninja.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down