FHAPHetalia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Poll

12. Which RP ideas would you most like to take part in?

Post-Apocalyptic Plague Idea I_vote_lcap2%Post-Apocalyptic Plague Idea I_vote_rcap 2% [ 1 ]
Post-Apocalyptic Plague Idea I_vote_lcap7%Post-Apocalyptic Plague Idea I_vote_rcap 7% [ 3 ]
Post-Apocalyptic Plague Idea I_vote_lcap4%Post-Apocalyptic Plague Idea I_vote_rcap 4% [ 2 ]
Post-Apocalyptic Plague Idea I_vote_lcap9%Post-Apocalyptic Plague Idea I_vote_rcap 9% [ 4 ]
Post-Apocalyptic Plague Idea I_vote_lcap9%Post-Apocalyptic Plague Idea I_vote_rcap 9% [ 4 ]
Post-Apocalyptic Plague Idea I_vote_lcap7%Post-Apocalyptic Plague Idea I_vote_rcap 7% [ 3 ]
Post-Apocalyptic Plague Idea I_vote_lcap4%Post-Apocalyptic Plague Idea I_vote_rcap 4% [ 2 ]

Total Votes : 45

Latest topics
» shrek 4 is better than hetalia.
Post-Apocalyptic Plague Idea EmptyMon Jan 09, 2017 10:19 am by Wolpard

» June RP idea poll
Post-Apocalyptic Plague Idea EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 6:35 pm by BakaInuNinja

» Endless questions
Post-Apocalyptic Plague Idea EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 5:32 pm by Wolpard

» Dogs Vs Cats counting! 3!
Post-Apocalyptic Plague Idea EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 5:32 pm by Wolpard

» Baka's ... Brain AUs?
Post-Apocalyptic Plague Idea EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 8:15 am by BakaInuNinja

» Werewolves Vs. Vampires Discussion Thread
Post-Apocalyptic Plague Idea EmptySat May 30, 2015 6:24 pm by Blue Blood

» Eurovision song contest 2015
Post-Apocalyptic Plague Idea EmptySun May 24, 2015 1:41 am by BakaInuNinja

» Creepy short stories 0:
Post-Apocalyptic Plague Idea EmptyMon May 18, 2015 3:16 pm by BakaInuNinja

» An Apology
Post-Apocalyptic Plague Idea EmptySun May 10, 2015 1:35 am by Wolfhiidan

» Kitsune, Huli Jing, and Kumiho Role Play
Post-Apocalyptic Plague Idea EmptyMon Apr 27, 2015 1:08 pm by Blue Blood

» Group News
Post-Apocalyptic Plague Idea EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 2:52 pm by Wolpard

» DvsA redo again!
Post-Apocalyptic Plague Idea EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 1:23 am by BakaInuNinja

» Cat/Nekotalia Role Play
Post-Apocalyptic Plague Idea EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 7:20 am by BakaInuNinja

» Corrupt a wish
Post-Apocalyptic Plague Idea EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 2:50 am by Silverthewolf

» Share your FH Roleplays and chats!
Post-Apocalyptic Plague Idea EmptySat Mar 28, 2015 10:09 am by BakaInuNinja

» IDEAS PLS
Post-Apocalyptic Plague Idea EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 11:35 pm by Wolpard

» March RP idea poll
Post-Apocalyptic Plague Idea EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 9:14 pm by Heta

» Werewolves Vs Vampires RP update thread
Post-Apocalyptic Plague Idea EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 9:35 pm by Wolpard

» Kitsune, Huli Jing and Kumiho Info+Discussion thread
Post-Apocalyptic Plague Idea EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 8:14 am by Blue Blood

» Relative character ages project thing
Post-Apocalyptic Plague Idea EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 3:54 am by Wolpard

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Post-Apocalyptic Plague Idea

Go down

Post-Apocalyptic Plague Idea Empty Post-Apocalyptic Plague Idea

Post by Heta Sun Feb 02, 2014 2:13 am

Many years from the current date of the roleplay, a surprisingly dangerous virus had spread throughout the entire planet, infecting most humans and animals. Many thought it had been just another flu coming around. But they were wrong - it was far more. This disease made these victims go completely raging mad, and they attacked anything that moved. This disease had almost destroyed the entire of humanity before just about clearing up.
However, in current times the disease is still around, just a smaller version of it and it lingers only in animals and a few rare, unlucky people. If you're bitten by that animal or if anything that comes from their body (blood, for example) enters your system, the disease infects you within the time of at least 12 to 20 hours.
There can be several choices in which your character will begin with.
The first being living on the streets - your character will live in the shady areas of a city or town, struggling to survive on scraps and trying to stay away from any fights that occur in the streets (people have grown more aggressive in these times. You can just about trust nobody now.) Along with this, people have died from being shot down by one of the army men.
The second is you can live in the higher-ups, just note that while this is the more clean and safer area, people are just as aggressive as they are on the streets. People are selfish and think only of themselves, of their own survival. The remnants of an army live in these areas as well. They are even more dangerous, and will not hesitate to kick you down if they think you're threatening them.
The final is being in the wild, on your own with no one around. It's nice, if you know how to survive here, but the catch is is that  you have to fight against whatever infected beast comes around. Some animals may seem as a joke, but the virus had caused them to become monstrous beasts that will tear a throat out at first glance. Be cautious of your surroundings.

There are also other areas, but these are just the general areas where we'll begin. As the roleplay moves on, we may move to other places.
And along with this, areas where the disease had perhaps grown into something far more dangerous? (Such as - radiation had made the disease more extreme by mutating it in ways.)

Yay/nay?
Heta
Heta
Space station

Back to top Go down