FHAPHetalia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Poll

12. Which RP ideas would you most like to take part in?

Role Play Information I_vote_lcap2%Role Play Information I_vote_rcap 2% [ 1 ]
Role Play Information I_vote_lcap7%Role Play Information I_vote_rcap 7% [ 3 ]
Role Play Information I_vote_lcap4%Role Play Information I_vote_rcap 4% [ 2 ]
Role Play Information I_vote_lcap9%Role Play Information I_vote_rcap 9% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 45

Latest topics
» shrek 4 is better than hetalia.
Role Play Information EmptyMon Jan 09, 2017 10:19 am by Wolpard

» June RP idea poll
Role Play Information EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 6:35 pm by BakaInuNinja

» Endless questions
Role Play Information EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 5:32 pm by Wolpard

» Dogs Vs Cats counting! 3!
Role Play Information EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 5:32 pm by Wolpard

» Baka's ... Brain AUs?
Role Play Information EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 8:15 am by BakaInuNinja

» Werewolves Vs. Vampires Discussion Thread
Role Play Information EmptySat May 30, 2015 6:24 pm by Blue Blood

» Eurovision song contest 2015
Role Play Information EmptySun May 24, 2015 1:41 am by BakaInuNinja

» Creepy short stories 0:
Role Play Information EmptyMon May 18, 2015 3:16 pm by BakaInuNinja

» An Apology
Role Play Information EmptySun May 10, 2015 1:35 am by Wolfhiidan

» Kitsune, Huli Jing, and Kumiho Role Play
Role Play Information EmptyMon Apr 27, 2015 1:08 pm by Blue Blood

» Group News
Role Play Information EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 2:52 pm by Wolpard

» DvsA redo again!
Role Play Information EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 1:23 am by BakaInuNinja

» Cat/Nekotalia Role Play
Role Play Information EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 7:20 am by BakaInuNinja

» Corrupt a wish
Role Play Information EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 2:50 am by Silverthewolf

» Share your FH Roleplays and chats!
Role Play Information EmptySat Mar 28, 2015 10:09 am by BakaInuNinja

» IDEAS PLS
Role Play Information EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 11:35 pm by Wolpard

» March RP idea poll
Role Play Information EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 9:14 pm by Heta

» Werewolves Vs Vampires RP update thread
Role Play Information EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 9:35 pm by Wolpard

» Kitsune, Huli Jing and Kumiho Info+Discussion thread
Role Play Information EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 8:14 am by Blue Blood

» Relative character ages project thing
Role Play Information EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 3:54 am by Wolpard

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Role Play Information

Go down

Role Play Information Empty Role Play Information

Post by Blue Blood Mon Mar 24, 2014 12:55 am

The Story...

Once upon a time, there lived a queen named Historia. She ruled a single kingdom, the Kingdom of Deck. She was a great ruler and only wished to see her kingdom prosper. Queen Historia had four children. Two sons, one preferring Hearts and the other preferring Clubs. And two daughters, one preferring Spades and the other preferring Diamonds. All of them desired to rule after their mother, but only one could be chosen to be the next ruler. The children bickered and fought. The people of Deck began to choose sides and eventually the kingdom was broken into four. This angered Queen Historia, but being she had grown old and her life would soon be over she created two new cards to punish her children and reunite the kingdoms for her. She created the Jokers and gave them the powers that would enable them to reunite the Kingdom of Deck. Historia's children misused the Jokers though. Instead of creating peace, the Jokers' powers only created more conflict and destruction. Because of their misuse is how the Jokers came to be known as a cursed card, a curse inflicted onto the kingdoms by the original Queen of Deck.

The Present...
"Many a true word is spoken in jest' encapsulates his essence perfectly. 

Interpretation: When it appears in a spread, this enigmatic card heralds unexpected events and sudden inspirations. He brings eccentricity and freedom to a reading, and may foretell breathtaking coincidences which have the power to upturn an ordinary life. He is neither fortunate nor unfortunate, for his nature refuses to be defined. He represents, above all, the transformational spirit of anarchy and the impersonal forces of destiny. We are foolish to believe we can totally control our own or other people's lives, he says."

The Hearts kingdom has fallen. Misery and destruction lies across the once beautiful land. The other kingdoms no not why the Hearts suddenly fell. Clubs is the first to be suspected, having been at war with the Hearts for sometime, but they claim innocence and later blame Diamonds and Spades. Tension rises between the remaining three kingdoms, fearing if one of them might be next to fall.

An old myth rises to the light. The myth of the Joker. The wild card that is sent into exile for its unruly nature. Foretold to bring prosper to a kingdom if used correctly, but destruction if used incorrectly. Few to none believe the Joker to be real, but perhaps there is more truth to the legend that the kingdoms think.

Plot:
The Hearts Kingdom falls suddenly and the remaining three kingdoms begin to panic, blaming each other for the fall of the Hearts and worrying who will fall next. No one knows why the Hearts fell. The truth behind the destruction of the Hearts lies in the Jokers, who were captured by the Hearts King who hoped to use their power to end the conflict between Hearts and Clubs. The Jokers have to power to be prosperity or destruction, or be completely useless, depending on how they are used. The Hearts King was one of the few to know of the Jokers because one was his brother and the only ones who might know about the Jokers are their families who sent them into exile. The Jokers' powers were misused and caused the Hearts Kingdom to fall. The remaining three kingdoms, who believe the Jokers to be a myth, must figure out what caused the Hearts to fall to avoid the destruction of their kingdoms, but some may try to use the Jokers again in order to protect themselves, which may lead to the destruction of more kingdoms.

Card

Role

Clubs

Diamonds

Spades

Hearts
King
King
Russia
France
America
Germany
Queen
Queen
Hungary
Liechtenstein
England
Japan
Jack
Royal Adviser
Austria
Switzerland
China
Italy
North Noble
Bulgaria

East Noble
Moldova

Scotland

South Noble
Luxembourg
New Zealand
Galapagos

West Noble

Ireland

King's Guard
Mariya

Israel

Queen's Guard

Ecuador

4PriestRomania
Norway
Head Knight

Netherlands

Head Royal Servant

Mexico
Hashima
Ace
Ambassador/
Cross-kingdom Messenger
Kugelmugel
Belgium
Canada
Wales
Jokers

Role
Prussia
Rogue
Sealand
Rogue
King - The ruler of the kingdom. The king’s job is to make sure their kingdom prospers. The can make treaties, hold political meetings with their government or with royals from the other kingdoms, hold hearings, and control the military. If needed, the king may also go off to war and fight alongside their army.

Queen - The queen has all the same powers of the king. The king will have the final say when it comes to making decisions for the kingdom, but if the king is unable to follow through with their royal duties, such as if the king goes to war or passes away, the queen takes over. In addition, the queen also oversees the servants of the castle and the care for royal heirs.

Jack - The Jacks are the royal advisers of the king and queen. They give them advice when it comes to making decisions. They also know the background information of the other lower cards and keep them in order.

Ten - Seven (The Nobles) - Usually related to either the king or queen by blood, these ranks are put in charge of a certain section of the kingdom and are supposed to keep their section in check.

Six - Five (King and Queen’s Guards) - These are the personal guards to the king and queen. They are chosen personally by the king and queen and are usually a high ranking knight.

Four (Priest) - The priest is the head of the church and controls the religion of the kingdom, performing royal marriages, giving religious advice to the king and queen, performing exorcisms, etc.

Three (Head Knight) - The Head Knights are in control of the kingdom’s army. If the king does not physically join the war, they are the ones who lead the army into battle. Their decisions must be approved by the king and queen and if there is no head knight, either the king or queen’s guard takes over until another is chosen.

Two (Head Royal Servant) - They are in charge of the lesser servants of the palace and help the queen keep the palace running smoothly.

Ace (Royal Ambassador) - An Ace is in charge when it comes to keeping foreign relations in order. They plan meetings with foreign royals and their aces and will travel to the other kingdoms with or without the king and queen to discuss foreign relations.

Jokers - The Jokers are exiled royals, often being related to either the king or queen that were born cursed. They are marked by a birthmark in the shape of a zero. The Jokers have powers that can be used by the kingdom, but it is because of their instability that makes them cursed. They can either make a kingdom prosper, cause its destruction, or be completely useless. It depends on how they are used and if they are used correctly or not. 

Map

Role Play Information Land_o11

Map Download
Blue Blood
Blue Blood
Supercontinent

Back to top Go down