FHAPHetalia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Poll

12. Which RP ideas would you most like to take part in?

Hey Guys I_vote_lcap2%Hey Guys I_vote_rcap 2% [ 1 ]
Hey Guys I_vote_lcap7%Hey Guys I_vote_rcap 7% [ 3 ]
Hey Guys I_vote_lcap4%Hey Guys I_vote_rcap 4% [ 2 ]
Hey Guys I_vote_lcap9%Hey Guys I_vote_rcap 9% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 45

Latest topics
» shrek 4 is better than hetalia.
Hey Guys EmptyMon Jan 09, 2017 10:19 am by Wolpard

» June RP idea poll
Hey Guys EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 6:35 pm by BakaInuNinja

» Endless questions
Hey Guys EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 5:32 pm by Wolpard

» Dogs Vs Cats counting! 3!
Hey Guys EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 5:32 pm by Wolpard

» Baka's ... Brain AUs?
Hey Guys EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 8:15 am by BakaInuNinja

» Werewolves Vs. Vampires Discussion Thread
Hey Guys EmptySat May 30, 2015 6:24 pm by Blue Blood

» Eurovision song contest 2015
Hey Guys EmptySun May 24, 2015 1:41 am by BakaInuNinja

» Creepy short stories 0:
Hey Guys EmptyMon May 18, 2015 3:16 pm by BakaInuNinja

» An Apology
Hey Guys EmptySun May 10, 2015 1:35 am by Wolfhiidan

» Kitsune, Huli Jing, and Kumiho Role Play
Hey Guys EmptyMon Apr 27, 2015 1:08 pm by Blue Blood

» Group News
Hey Guys EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 2:52 pm by Wolpard

» DvsA redo again!
Hey Guys EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 1:23 am by BakaInuNinja

» Cat/Nekotalia Role Play
Hey Guys EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 7:20 am by BakaInuNinja

» Corrupt a wish
Hey Guys EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 2:50 am by Silverthewolf

» Share your FH Roleplays and chats!
Hey Guys EmptySat Mar 28, 2015 10:09 am by BakaInuNinja

» IDEAS PLS
Hey Guys EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 11:35 pm by Wolpard

» March RP idea poll
Hey Guys EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 9:14 pm by Heta

» Werewolves Vs Vampires RP update thread
Hey Guys EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 9:35 pm by Wolpard

» Kitsune, Huli Jing and Kumiho Info+Discussion thread
Hey Guys EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 8:14 am by Blue Blood

» Relative character ages project thing
Hey Guys EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 3:54 am by Wolpard

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Hey Guys

2 posters

Go down

Hey Guys Empty Hey Guys

Post by Wolpard Wed Aug 13, 2014 1:03 am

I'm not really sure what my situation is going to be like this year, but for now it really doesn't look so good. And if it doesn't get any better soon I may need to cut my time with the group and just laptop time in general. So just hope things get better.

My situation is that my school district, (I was actually told it was just my school, and considered just switching out because I've already had problems in my school and this could have been the final thing my school did to turn me off, but I talked to people in other schools and it's apparently district wide) just over this summer, switched onto a new education program. The main issue is that they decided to test out this unfinished website-program; I'm not even really sure. And basically this year's students (from 6th-12th grade I believe) are basically being used as test subjects for this apparently "new and improved" schooling system that they never even finished building. (And its actually a really bad program too because it's a lot less personalised to individuals and more "everyone has to do the exact same stuff even if you are going after completely different careers". Not that our system before was very personalised but-)

Like I said, the project is unfinished. And of course, that's leading to loads of problems. I went to school today with a schedule- one class short, but okay. Whatever. But apparently I didn't have any classes at all- and neither did about half of my school because of this new system. But long story short, I spent my morning waiting in a crowd of people and eventually got a schedule. STILL missing a class, but also being put into wrong classes. One being a class at 8th grade level (or the class 9th graders take who didn't pass the required class in middle school) and I'm in 11th grade and passed that class with a strong A in the 8th grade.

But that's besides the point. The counselors and a lot of the staff refuse to talk to any of the students (probably because there are too many of us that were screwed over) and I may not get my schedule fixed until a few weeks at worst (maybe even over a month if it gets that bad)- but that was according to some staff and I don't know how accurate they'll be. (Hopefully they are wrong and it is sooner)

But there's more; I apparently am months worth of work behind, as well as a couple of other students. This is because only people that got books last year to use for this year (which I was supposed to get, but they didn't have enough apparently) were told of some of the work. I was supposed to be notified of summer work via the school website, but because of the system change, I wasn't (seemed kinda fishy this summer seemed so easy). And they don't want to let anyone off because of this because some of the students did get the work so that means us unlucky ones don't get a free pass and probably not even make up time. Just because a few people got it, which were the people who were given their books.

All this, plus having two of the school's most rigorous working classes, and it being my most important year of High School.

To sum it all up, I'm just automatically really behind, will be put even more behind, and won't be given much a chance to make up my work, all for something that wasn't my fault. Just because the district wants to try out an unpolished program.

I just hope things can be fixed soon so I can actually do shit like normal again. Anything not an A isn't tolerated much in my family and I'd have stuff taken away from me anyway if I don't get good enough grades.
Wolpard
Wolpard
Solar System

http://SnowWolpard.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Hey Guys Empty Re: Hey Guys

Post by Wolpard Wed Aug 13, 2014 1:05 am

Alsoifyouhaven'tnoticedIstressoutwaytooeasysothatdoesn'thelp
Wolpard
Wolpard
Solar System

Back to top Go down

Post by BakaInuNinja Wed Aug 13, 2014 1:09 am

Ffffff-- ;u; *Cling* Do what you need to dooo
BakaInuNinja
BakaInuNinja
Star

http://baka-inu-ninja.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolpard Wed Aug 13, 2014 2:23 am

Just talked to my mom- she's going to go in with me tomorrow and try to figure some stuff out (if they'll let us talk to them, that is, they didn't want to talk to me when I asked, but my mom is really pushy--). I might take off trying to get into AP Env Studies and just take two art classes, and maybe not bother much to try and get into AP English and just stay in the normal class. My two history classes are enough as is- scaryteachers.

That'll probably give me more wiggle room and then I won't be behind in that Env Studies class because I won't have it- -w- Though AP Art History especially is still going to pin me down quite a bit I think.
Wolpard
Wolpard
Solar System

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down